Download our research:
- Peer Educator Evaluation Paper, May 2018
This is an evaluation of the Home-Start Kirklees peer educator pilot project from 2013-2017. The project recruited teenage parents that had been teenage mothers to provide peer support to other teenage parents.
Download Home-Start UK research:
- 2017 Impact Report, June 2017
This impact report is based on data collected by local Home-Starts between April 1 2015 and March 31 2016. It shows the difference Home-Start support makes for families, children and the volunteers who give their time to support members of their community.
- The Impact of Volunteering on Volunteers, June 2015
How volunteering benefits Home-Start volunteers and their communities.
- Money Talk – Adults’ and children’s views on talking about money, August 2014
Adults’ and young children’s attitudes towards talking about money.
- Learning from families, October 2005
Home-Start plays a pivotal role in preventing problems that socially excluded families face by helping parents cope, and reducing the impact of their difficulties.
- Armbands in Deep Water, June 2005.
A summary of research into Home-Start’s home-visiting volunteers.
- Shocking Extent of loneliness faced by young mothers revealed.
- Action for children “It starts with hello” report – November 2017.